~ COMING SOON! ~
Reptile starter kits are a great concept. After doing all of that research to learn how to take care of your pet reptile of choice, it can be discouraging to look at hundreds of different reptile care products. To the untrained eye, they all look the same. How do you tell the difference between a high-quality product and a scam? Which products do you need, and which ones are optional? Reptile starter kits take the confusion out of the process by putting everything you need to take care of your new pet in one convenient (albeit heavy) package with a tantalizingly low price.
That’s the theory, at least.
The reality is that most (if not all) of the current reptile starter kits on the market are outdated, minimalistic, low-quality, contain useless or even dangerous products, and lead to the deaths of countless pet reptiles every year. That’s why I wrote my popular article, Why Reptile Kits Are a Useless Waste of Money.
What makes ReptiFiles Starter Kits better than the rest?
Since the current reptile kits on the market are so awful, we decided to make our own. Here’s why they’re awesome:
- Custom-made! Each kit is perfectly customized to the needs of each different kind of reptile, rather than making generalizations.
- ReptiFiles-Approved! All items listed in these kits are top-performing products that you can trust.
- Organized! Our kits are divided into 2 sections: Necessities and Accessories. The Necessities are what your reptile needs in order to be healthy, while the Accessories are optional items that can improve your reptile’s quality of life and make your job easier as a reptile owner.
- Budget-friendly! Rather that being one big kit that you have to buy all at once, you can buy each piece one at a time. This way you can provide your pet the standard of care that it deserves without having to make sacrifices due to a small budget.
- Flexible! None of our kits are designed to promote “bare minimum” care. However we do offer three different kit styles to meet different needs and budgets: Basic, Deluxe, and Bioactive.
Find the kit you need here ↓
- Ball Python
- Bearded Dragon
- Blue Tongue Skink
- Common Boa (B. imperator)
- Red-Tailed Boa (B. constrictor)
- Corn Snake
- Crested Gecko
- Dumeril’s Boa
- Gargoyle Gecko
- Hognose Snake
- Jackson’s Chameleon
- Leaf-Tailed Gecko
- Ebenaui Group
- Leopard Gecko
- Mourning Gecko
- Sandfish Skink
- Sudan Plated Lizard
**Remember that no reptile starter kit is complete without knowing how to use it! Visit our collection of comprehensive, evidence-based Reptile Care Guides to learn how to care for your new pet.**
Affiliate disclosure: ReptiFiles’ Starter Kits contain affiliate links, which means that we get a certain commission from some of the products that you buy. Purchasing any of these products won’t cost you any extra, but it does help a LOT in keeping ReptiFiles running. For general information, why we participate in affiliate programs, and what we do with our earnings, visit ReptiFiles’ official Affiliate Disclosure page. Thank you for your support!!