Last Updated May 4, 2023.
This policy lays out how I may collect, store, use, and share any information gathered from you when you access and use ReptiFiles.com (“Website”).
Our policy governs any information we may gather:
- Through this Website.
- Through any chat, user submission, and electronic messaging features on the Website.
- Through email or newsletter opt-ins, text, or other marketing features you interact with on the Website.
- Through any downloadable products or features on this Website.
- Through your interaction with any of my advertisements including those on third-party websites, applications and services.
This policy does not govern any data or information we collect that is gathered offline. The Company has no control over data or information gathered by any third-party websites or partners I may link to, including affiliates.
Should you not agree to any provision of ReptiFiles’ policy you will no longer use, navigate, access or browse the Website. By continuing to use this Website you are agreeing to the practices I lay out in this policy.
Age Requirements. I do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 years of age for any reason or in any circumstance. No one under the age of 16 may access, use, create an account, make any purchases, or provide any information through this Website without verified parental consent.
In the event I am made aware that ReptiFiles has unknowingly gathered personal information or data from an individual under the age of 16, I will promptly delete any related data.
Collected Information. As you browse and navigate the Website, some of your personal information will be automatically collected.
I want you to understand what types of personal information we collect and how it is typically collected.
I hope this clarity eliminates any confusion around my data collection processes so you can have full confidence in browsing ReptiFiles.com and interacting with my Company.
Information which gets collected includes the following categories and kinds of personal information:
- Contact information including full name, address, email address and phone numbers;
- Geolocation information;
- Demographic information including gender, age, employment information;
- Internet and website usage data;
- Other identifying information such as IP address, social media usernames, passwords and other information used for authentication and access.
This information and data is collected when you provide it or automatically as you browse ReptiFiles.com. Your information may also be collected from third parties such as my business partners.
Sources of Information. By engaging with this Website, you have an opportunity to provide personal information about you through forms, surveys, etc.
Before you give me any information, it is important to pay attention to what information is required and what is optional. By providing me with your information, you agree that it is correct, personal to you (and no one else whose permission has not been given), and complete.
Your information may come from the following sources:
- Directly from you – for example, when you create an account, sign up for a newsletter, contact my Company, submit correspondence or inquiries to my Company through the Website or purchase a product.
- From third-parties – for example such as data vaults, data shares, and/or social media sites.
- Passive data collection processes that use such tools like cookies.
Website users may also post or submit content (“Submissions”) on the Website including, but not limited to reviews, comments, testimonials, and discussions.
I really appreciate when visitors give me an opportunity to use their posted submissions and information to promote the Website and my services, enhance user experience, and reach a new audience. I could not effectively reach and serve new audiences without your public support and brand advocacy!
However, please keep in mind that your submissions are transmitted to my Website and disseminated to others at your own risk. I have no control over how other third-parties and users interact with your submissions. Please remember this before posting your submissions on ReptiFiles.
Automated Collection Processes.I use automated data collection technologies — including but not limited to browser cookies, flash cookies, bots and web beacons — to get a better understanding of your online activity and behavior over time and across third-party websites and applications.
This data is used for research purposes, allowing us to uncover the browsing patterns, behavior habits, expedite search inquiries, and characteristics of ReptiFiles’ users. I can also monitor trends and identify new strategies for improving the Website. This analytic-based information influences messaging, marketing, user experience, and more — all so I can deliver more value to users.
For more information on how you can opt-out of certain tracking and internet-based advertising procedures, click here: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1 .
ReptiFiles may use any of the following technologies for data collection:
- My Website, electronic messaging, and emails may serve files known as web beacons or pixels that allow me, for example, to track users and devices that have accessed this Website or opened my emails. This automated tracking technology allows me to target and personalize marketing messages.
Third-Party Tracking Processes. By continuing to browse this Website, you agree to allow cookies and other tracking technologies from third parties unless your browser refuses them.
These cookies may collect personal information or behavior information. This data is frequently used to provide you with targeted internet advertising.
I have no control over the third-party privacy policies or their data collection, use, and sharing practices. For more information about how you can opt-out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, click here: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1 .
Data Use. If you have ever wondered about how I use your information once it is collected, we want to give you peace of mind by explaining what my process looks like.
No matter if you provide me with your information directly or it gets automatically collected, below is how ReptiFiles may use your data:
- In enhancing your user experience on the Website in a personalized, individualized way whenever possible.
- In shortening your website search inquiries and providing more relevant results.
- In completing any purpose for which you specifically give the information.
- In communication or contact with you directly.
- In advertising to you and my general audience.
- In executing any necessary disclosure under the law or required legal process.
- In any additional way I specified at the time of information disclosure.
Data Disclosure. I only share your information pursuant to this policy and am dedicated to protecting your privacy.
There may be times when automatically collected information or information you directly provided to us may be shared with third parties and in other instances. Please continue reading so you have a full understanding of how we approach the disclosure of your information.
Please note, the Company may disclose non-personally identifiable and aggregate information concerning users at any time without restriction.
However, I can disclose personal data to any of the following:
- Affiliates, brand partners, subsidiaries, or other selected partners.
- Service providers, contracted companies or persons (i.e., credit card processing, shipping, analytics companies) as necessary for them to effectuate their services.
- Parties to a corporate transaction involving the company such as a sale of the company or merger and/or acquisition. We aim to be transparent in this process if/when it arises.
- As directed by you or to meet the purpose for which you provided the data.
Also, I can disclose your personal data in the following circumstances:
- When the law or legal process requires it.
- When enforcing or protecting my rights or the rights of third parties.
Opting Out. I only want to communicate with you if you want to hear from me. The same goes for my use of your data – I will only use, disclose, or otherwise share your data with your permission.
Please review the following options for opting out of data collection, use and communication processes:
- You are generally able to disable or refuse to accept cookies on your browser.
- If you do not want me to share your data with third parties, you can unselect that box from any data sharing options when that process is presented to you. You may also email me at email@example.com with the request.
- If you do not want to receive marketing and advertising emails including other forms of communication from ReptiFiles, you can unselect that box from any data sharing options when that process is presented to you. If you have received an email from me with an unsubscribe option, you may also follow the link and unsubscribe from the marketing material through that process.
For more information from the Network Advertising Initiative on opting-out of targeted advertisements, click here: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1 .
Nevada Residents Privacy Rights. For Nevada residents who desire to exercise their right to opt-out of the sale of their data, please send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 304 S. Jones Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89107.
California Resident Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) affords consumers more control over how I may collect and use your data. For more information review the CCPA here: https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa .
California residents have the following rights:
- Right to know information collected;
- Right to delete information (with exceptions);
- Right to opt-out of the sale of their data; and,
- Right to non-discrimination for exercising these rights.
If you are a California resident and have questions about or wish to exercise one of these rights, please send the request to email@example.com or by mail to 304 S. Jones Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89107.
Data Security. I take data security very seriously. However, with fast-evolving technologies, I cannot guarantee the complete safety and security of your data, but we do put safeguards in place and follow the latest data security strategies.
Please bear in mind that your data security is also your responsibility. You are not allowed to share your password or account information with anyone, especially those you do not know.
Any submission or transmission, whether direct or automated, of your personal data to ReptiFiles is done so at your own risk. The Company is not liable to you for any circumvention of our privacy protections or security systems on this Website.
Correcting Your Information. If your information has changed or you would simply like to review it, you may submit a change request to the Company by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the Company has the right to refuse to update or delete your personal data if the Company believes such change would violate any law or legal process or if I have reason to believe the requested change is incorrect.
Your continued use of the Website means you are agreeing that your data and information will be governed by the most recent updated version of this policy.
I know there was a lot of information to read through, so I’m thankful for your time in reviewing ReptiFiles’ policies and practices on this subject. I hope it answered all of your questions regarding how I may collect, use, and disclose your data and information. If you have any questions, feedback, or comments, please email me at email@example.com.